Start playing blackjack online now!
Progressive Jackpots: Everything You Need to Know (and How to Win!)
Progressive jackpots are literal life changers. After all, who doesn’t want that massive sum of money possibly falling into their lap on any random spin?
Play Top Progressive Jackpots Now / The Best Progressive Jackpot Sites
Progressive Jackpot Slots: What You Need to Know
Most online casinos have a whole separate section just for progressive jackpot slots. So how do they differ from standard online slots?
- Progressive jackpots have a progressively growing jackpot pool.
- A part of every bet made on progressive jackpots goes into the prize pool, which is how it keeps growing!
- The jackpot is triggered randomly, on any spin, by one, or several lucky players. That could even be you!
- Because these progressive jackpots are played by millions of players worldwide, those jackpot pools grow very fast, getting to life-changing amounts of money.
- Some progressive jackpots, such as Mega Moolah, actually have several progressive jackpot pools inside them.
- To win the jackpot, you should play the maximum bet possible. The more you bet, the higher your chances (yes, really). Some progressive jackpots won’t ‘enter’ you for the chance to win the jackpot if you aren’t playing the maximum stake.
Find Top Casino Bonuses
The best way to be in it to win it with progressive jackpot slots is to boost your bankroll with casino bonuses! Find the best bonuses for you in our recommended roundup!
Practice Your Games Risk-Free
Play Free Casino Games
The best way to see if you enjoy playing a progressive slot is to play it risk-free, bankroll-free! Practice free casino games now!
Have Fun with Free Spins!
Free Spins Galore
Love the idea of free spins, but not so much on a progressive jackpot? Check out everything we have to keep you spinning and winning without free spins roundup!
Other Online Casinos
The Most Frequently Asked Questions About Progressive Jackpots
It depends on the game, but the smaller pools can go every few days, to the bigger ones falling every few months!
They’re paid out either in cash or check, probably over lump sums (depending on the casino). We really hope this kind of information will become something you actually have to deal with soon!
We think so! The thrill of possibly being that lucky player to win a life-changing amount of cash definitely keeps us motivated, but other players might like their wins more expected (like you get with video slots and non-progressives).
You should. It gives you a higher chance of winning the jackpot. Most progressive slots don’t give you a chance of winning unless you’re playing the max bet, so keep an eye on your bankroll.
That massively depends on the specific game you’re playing. The odds could be anywhere from 20:1 to 40,000,000:1! Generally, the higher the pool, the less likely it is you’ll win (which is why it’s so high in the first place).
A portion of every bet you (and other players) make goes towards the pool. The more people that are playing, and the more people betting per play, means a higher jackpot pool that grows very quickly!
The truth is, in theory, it’s possible. It’s the principle of higher risk, higher reward, but that still doesn’t mean they pay out all the time.
You need to make sure you’re meeting the game’s requirements to be eligible to play; that usually means making the max bet, and playing them regularly! Remember, the jackpot is awarded on any random but eligible spin!
That’s really up to you, and we love all kinds of different progressives for different reasons! Check out our range of progressive slots at our recommended online casinos and find your favorite to play!
You can indeed! As long as the casino you’re playing at offers a mobile site, you should be more than able to play progressive slots on the go!