Blackjack Switch: Rules, How to Win and More
Blackjack Switch (as the name suggests) is a favorite among blackjack fans due to its ability to let you switch hands while they’re in play!
Play Top Blackjack Switch Online Now / The Best Blackjack Switch Sites
How to Play and Win at Blackjack Switch
Switching things up a bit, Blackjack Switch is by no means a standard variant! Here’s what you need to know before giving in and playing:
- Blackjack Switch actually follows standard blackjack rules, other than the exceptions made below.
- 6-8 decks are used during the game.
- The dealer usually (in the US) hits on a soft 17.
- You need to make two bets of the same amount — if you switch, it has to be (e.g.) $10 on both hands.
- Cards are dealt face-up.
- The dealer will peek if there’s an up 10 or an Ace. If the dealer has a blackjack, all players immediately lose.
- If players switch to a blackjack, it’s 21 points automatically.
- You can double on any 2 cards.
- You can double after splitting.
- You can re-split up to 4 hands (!!!)
- If a dealer gets 22, it will push against your 21. If you get a blackjack, it will beat a dealer’s 22.
Exciting, right? But remember, you need to really practice Blackjack Switch if you’re going to be successful in playing it!
Play Top Free Blackjack Switch
Get your Blackjack Switch game down before you commit your hard-earned bankroll to it: play Blackjack Switch for free and learn the rules of the game!
Find Your Blackjack Switch Strategy
Pick Up A Winning Blackjack Switch Strategy
Once you understand how Blackjack Switch works, learn some strategies to boost your chances of winning!
Play Blackjack Switch on the Go
Play Blackjack Switch on Mobile
Once you’re hooked on Blackjack Switch, you won’t want to stop, which is why it’s great you can take your gaming on the go with Blackjack Switch on any mobile device!
Other Online Casinos
The Most Frequently Asked Questions About Blackjack Switch
That totally depends on you and your playing style, but Blackjack Switch does have a lower house edge than most other blackjack games.
It’s a slightly different game to other variants of blackjack. Check out the rules of the game above for more details.
In most versions of it, a dealer must stand on soft 17 in Blackjack Switch (apart from in Canada, where they can hit).
You have a much lower house edge in Blackjack Switch than with other blackjack games, at a tiny 0.58% or thereabouts, meaning you’re more likely to win at Blackjack Switch than with other blackjack games!
That depends on you and your playing style (and bankroll!). Check out our blackjack strategy page for more hints and ideas of how to make your wins go further!
It’s both: you can’t tell which cards will be drawn (which makes it a luck-based game), but you can influence whether you stand or hit, which makes Blackjack Switch also a game of skill.
Not at all. Since you’re either playing against the computer or against a human dealer that’s not physically in front of you, there’s no way to cheat the system.
You can indeed! All of our recommended Blackjack Switch casinos offer you the chance to play on mobile, both for free and for real money!
As we mentioned above, Blackjack Switch has a very low house edge, so it’s an ideal variant to play for beginners to blackjack, or people who like winning!